One2One Training - GroupTraining - Photography Trips
Latest Posts & Training Days
Photography training courses, subscribe to get priority on booked dates.
Get discounts on bringing your own group
or if you have personally booked before.
Recognised training qualifications that are training specific rather than industry specific. Photography training courses in Colchester, Essex, Suffolk & London.
- Light Academy provide high quality photography training courses in Essex for both amateur and professional photographers. Photography training can be bespoke and geared to each individuals training needs, aiming for you to gain the understanding and knowledge you need.
- If you are brand new to photography and just need to gain an insight into some basic photography, or wish to develop further, up to a professional level or beyond, our photography training courses will get you to your goals.
- You can be sure that you will actually learn, through the process. Training is carried out both from our home office, your work station and also locations within the local Colchester, Essex & London areas.
One 2 One Training vouchers can be purchased via the drop down menu on the above/left. Single, half days and also 30 hour discounted block training. Covering anything from:
– Smart Phone Camera Help –
– Post Production –
– Combined Practical & Theory Support –
Alternatively contact Tony for more info on your training needs.
The best photography/software course I’ve ever undertaken.”
“I hope Tony can be persuaded to run subsequent courses really enjoyable day. Paul”
“Tony has a lovely laid back style which I find easy to follow. He clearly knows his stuff & I had a thoroughly enjoyable time.
I whole heartedly recommend the course to anyone who wants to improve their photography.”
Photography Training Workshops
for Groups & Camera Clubs
London Street Photography – Brick Lane
London Street Photography – Covent Garden & Speakers Corner
London Street Photography – South Bank
London Model – City Lady
Soho Neons at Night – Autumn / Winter
Mastering Light in the Studio – Model Days
Studio – Still Life
Location Model Shoots
Composition – London Galleries Tour
Photoshop Layer Masks
London Art Deco
London Contemporary Architecture
Book a half day getting to know your camera session (set up and controls) for £150
and get 10% off any other course (excludes block training).
Photography Training Courses
Bespoke Training – One-to-One.
Aimed at your own level, home or location.
Single day – £250
3 Day Block – £550 – Plus free 2 hour review at start
Digital Photography – The Basics
Smart Phone Photography
Post Production Basics – Lightroom / Photoshop / Capture One
Post Production Advanced – Lightroom / Photoshop / Capture One
Post Production for Smart Phones
Colour Management & Print Profiling
New Camera – Setting up & Introduction
Using Manual Exposure
Personalised Day shoots on Location inc London
London & Street Work
CURRENT TALKS FOR CLUBS, SOCIETIES ETC.
Tony has been a photographer for over 20 years and is the owner of Storm Photography based in Marks Tey, Nr Colchester in Essex. Work photography includes weddings, portraits and commercial photography. Tony is also proficient in all post production software and printing techniques. Tony is also a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society. Additionally he works as an abstract artist in a process derived from the Modern art movement of Suprematism.
RPS, Bill Wisden MBE HonFRPS Fellowship of the Year Award 2016