Colchester Photography Training Courses
The Light Academy provide digital photography, as well as analogue training for all levels of photographers. Colchester photography training courses are held locally. On location the training is provided around Colchester and the surrounding area. Group class courses are usually held around the western edge of Colchester.
Will you learn with Tony?
- I hold recognised training qualifications outside of photography
- I train very differently from other photographers, ensuring understanding
- Tony is a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society
- Tony received the Bill Wisden MBE HonFRPS Fellowship of the Year Award 2016, for the most outstanding panel of work achieving a Fellowship
- Over twenty years professional experience
- PAGB Judge
- Experience with many camera manufacturers
- Mirrorless, DSLR, Compact or Smart-Phone experience
Tony has a lovely laid back style which I find easy to follow. He clearly knows his stuff & I had a thoroughly enjoyable time. I whole heartedly recommend the course to anyone who wants to improve their photography.
For One-to-One training I travel outside of Colchester throughout Essex, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and London. One-to-One can be as single days or heavily discounted blocks of 3 1/2 days where we progress and check at each stage.
Group Training – I offer various workshops and photography days throughout the year which work out at a lower price per person as a group. Software days such as Photoshop or Lightroom. Techniques in post production. Studio days with models or photographic sets. Lighting techniques and use of cameras and their settings.
Additionally for certain people I can provide bespoke training shared across two people who have similar training requirements. I also offer bespoke group training options directly to camera clubs as well as other private photographic groups.
For up to date information on group days please subscribe using the subscribe button in the menu or contact form.